Download the latest BCL version here:
1.8.3 a http://www.BenCutLaser.us/BenCutLaserSetup1.8.3a.exe.zipRelease 1.8.3 a
Criticak Arc toolpath bug fix.Release 1.8.2 d
Three Text objects in a .dxf file bug fix.Release 1.8.2 c
Text objects Save link bug fix.Release 1.8.2 b
This update adds three important parameters to the Grbl settings for Grbl version 1.1e. Those three parameters are: $30, $31 and $32. These are now inlcuded in the SetFactoryGrblSettings link on the COM Port tab.Release 1.8.2 a
1. My co-developer Paul has finished coding the Arc Assistant, or what we are now calling the G-Code Visual Editor! This feature is available in the Virtual Laser Machine (VLM) tab and you can now write g-code on the left side in the G-Code Editor -- or -- using your mouse to click and drag Lines and Arcs on the right side in the VLM canvas itself. As you visually do this in the VLM canvas, the g-code of that object is dynamically updated on the left side in the editor itself.
Watch the video tutorial Paul made here on my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBXCexwX_EKPTI9vgK1vaDQ
2. Huge speed up of toolpath operations on large dxf files.
3. Bug fixes and code clean up in various areas.Release 1.8.1 r
1. Updated toolpath creation. Re-sequencing toolpath order is much faster now. Video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wuEEdUmn7ARelease 1.8.1 p
1. Fixed bug in g-code generation for some Circles ending at 360 degrees.
2. Cleaned up display when sending g-code to the laser machine. Now only g-code is displayed to user. Look for M30 end of g-code command.
3. Enhanced and cleaned up toolpath files Save and loadTPFILE on tabs 3 and now tab 4.Release 1.8.1 o
1. Maintenance release.Release 1.8.1 n
1. Main drawing canvas bug fix.Release 1.8.1 mIMPORTANT:
Zip file is back!
1. Fixed some bugs in the Laser Tools folder area.
2. Fixed a gcode generation bug related to Circle objects.
3. Internal updates and enhancements made in a few other areas.Release 1.8.1 iIMPORTANT:
I am still having FTP file upload problems. I had to upload the .exe file this time. It is NOT zipped. So this means you may have issues downloading an .exe file to your PC. As soon as I can resolve my web hosting FTP issues I can go back to uploading zip files. I have ran 3 different anti-virus programs on this .exe file and it is clean!
1. Fixed several Polyline, Circle and Arc gcode generation bugs relating to decimal places expanding to 4 places.
2. Fixed a User Comment bug associated with laser tools.Release 1.8.1 dIMPORTANT:
I am having FTP file upload problems with my web hosting provider. I had to upload the .exe file this time. It is NOT zipped. So this means you may have issues downloading an .exe file to your PC. As soon as I can resolve my web hosting FTP issues I can go back to uploading zip files. I have ran 3 different anti-virus programs on this .exe file and it is clean!
1. Fixed some Arc gcode generation issues with some Polyline drawing objects.
2. Added jogging short cut keys to the Laser Tool Parameters tab. You have to click into the lower left corner sub-tabs (Laser Focus and Test Shapes) for this to work.
1.8.1 http://www.BenCutLaser.us/BenCutLaserSetup1.8.1c.exe.zipRelease 1.8.1 c
Additional tab and menu items added to language translation .csv files.
Drawing object Lines and Arrowheads code rework/clean up.
Maintenance release (minor bug fixes, code clean up, enhancements).Release 1.8.1 b
Bug fix for Polylines IsClosed (Forced).
Added in Setup new tab Find Old DXF Files. Select the folder and BCL will find all .dxf files that are older than year 2000. You can click Write .CSV button to write this list to a .csv file in the same folder. Using your CAD program, open the listed file and do a Save As to a new format - year 2000 and later - and then BCL can open them.
Small enhancements and tweaks. Some small bug fixes.Release 1.8.1 a
Bug fix to the new main canvas DPI structure for Circles and Arcs to display correctly with DXF files.
If you decide to purchase a Paid license, please use this Paypal email address: email@example.com
Thank you for your support.