Cut new parts last night. Front and back X carriage + eccentric spacers for the top row of wheels.
Initially modeled the eccentric spacer identical to the open builds one, but found it to have a little to thin features for the somewhat soft HDPE plastic I used, so I re did them with a 5mm inner bore, 8mm "shaft" and 10mm M5 nut perimiter. Increasing the "shaft" from 7.11mm to 8mm giving the section that protrude a little thicker wall. This meant I had to put a washer on the head of the M5x50 bolt to keep it from going through the 8mm hole of the X carriage.
Anyways, I cut hole distances 53mm (center to center) and the eccentric spacers make it super easy to adjust the pre-loading and tension of the wheels to eliminate all play. This was for the smaller openbuilds wheels.
Just need to cut some non eccentric spacers for the lower row of wheels and try to make some eccentric spacers what have a 8mm surface against the wheels to only contact the inner race of the bearing, or some shims. Using the larger wheels removes that issue.
Really pleased with the result, still a little issue remaining with a section of the profile that runs a little tight after installing motor and belt, but hopefully I can figure it out. Using the eccentric spacers probably did more good than the new wheels.