Author Topic: wtf is wrong with circles :D  (Read 4261 times)

wito

• View Profile
Re: wtf is wrong with circles :D
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 12:04:51 PM »
soo i tried your suggestion didnt work either, so i got an idea to flash it back to its benbox software and magic happend, the laser stopped, immediately i tried to flash it back to 1.1c and the laser startet to go full power again, it didnt work on 0.9g aswell :/
dunno if this is really a hardware problem and something doesnt like t2laser
do i have to get a diffferent board or what? :)

If you use the manual laser controls and set power to 255 and turn the laser on, then change power to 0 and press laser ON again... does it turn off?

It should since you requested power 0. If not, you have some hardware issue.

I would also suggest using Grbl 1.1c that is included with recent versions of T2Laser.

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 12:10:23 PM »
Benbox firmware is 0.8 so default uses D12 for the laser, compared to 0.9 or 1.1 that uses a PWM pin D11.

If you didn't move the jumper back then you didn't have the laser connected to any signal so it wouldn't work.

wito

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 12:55:01 PM »
hmm im starting to get a bit lost, dunno if its because im not native in english or some terms are little bit more technical :)
here is a shot how my jumpers are placed, do i have to move something or rip something apart and re-do it? :D

Benbox firmware is 0.8 so default uses D12 for the laser, compared to 0.9 or 1.1 that uses a PWM pin D11.

If you didn't move the jumper back then you didn't have the laser connected to any signal so it wouldn't work.

wito

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 01:08:08 PM »
ok im stupid :D
i just had to remove the "motherboard" and there was that jumper you mentioned, everything is now working
now i can test my circles :DD

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 02:07:07 PM »
I don't know why they hide it  ::)

(to help others, here's some pictures to help)