Author Topic: 2 requests for future update  (Read 397 times)

QuietMike

• View Profile
2 requests for future update
« on: January 03, 2017, 09:18:41 AM »
1. some way to turn off the popup box/s "Generate g-code" and "save g-code" - so that when you hit 'laser control' it generates gcode and opens laser control.

2. real time display when you change 'B&W Threshold', right now you have to go to settings/b&w threshold/change number, hit ok to see the result, and then do it all over again to make another change.
if it would change while you have the box open when you change it that would be much better.

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
Re: 2 requests for future update
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 09:36:36 AM »
1) I thought it was just me that found that annoying  :-\ , yes I will make an option for that.

2) I can't commit to this right now, I need to test it. There's significant processor overhead in regenerating the data, and for large images it may be a problem on low power tablets etc. Perhaps having a check box to make it refresh in real time would work, I know that's pretty common in Photoshop and other programs.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 09:24:26 AM »
#1 is implemented, and I really like not having to answer those questions (of course I want to generate the g-code!).

I now use the default selection to avoid most pop-up questions, but not all as you still need to interact sometimes.

QuietMike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 09:23:35 PM »
what version is it on?
i have 1.3u, but its still asking

nottingham82

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 09:34:27 PM »
go to advanced setting and check silent mode
Laser: 2500mw A5 eleks maker
Software: T2
http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_290386.html Paid $160 in 2016