Author Topic: T2Laser now includes FREE minor upgrades for the life of your license!  (Read 1710 times)

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
The 1 year upgrade limitation has been removed, T2Laser now includes FREE minor updates for the life of your licence.

Now I've switched to an online server it is actually easier for support and maintenance to have all users running the latest version. So until I release a version 2.0 (major version designated as the number before the decimal point) all updates are available to everyone, trial or registered users.

Compare this to most commercial software where new features require an upgrade or a new purchase, and I think you'll agree T2Laser is excellent value. For example, I purchased TurboCAD for $199 and after just 6 months they launched a new version (hardly changed) and charged $129 $99 special to upgrade. It even came with some new bugs for free  >:( .

The current trend is to go to an annual "plan" where you have to pay each year, but don't worry, I won't be doing that.

nottingham82

• View Profile
grass roots programming 8)
Laser: 2500mw A5 eleks maker
Software: T2
http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_290386.html Paid $160 in 2016

Stonemull

• View Profile
Cheers, I buy PS4 games at times but none for PC, since I don't play games on my pc, so I honestly think this is the first PC software I have bought in over 10 years. I simply cannot think of a single PC purchase.
Usually get by with opensource and microsoft can go suck a d***

You know you have a good product when I decide to let the moths out of the wallet.

you can quote me, lol

\o/

A3 Eleksmaker 2500mW
Solidoodle V2 Pro
Wanhao I3+ touch
Hacked Roland DXY-880
CNC3018 engraver
CNC Plasma (work in progress)

ROSS

• View Profile
Thank you ZAX!
Lasers are wonderful machines..not ONLY  can they cut a finger off BUT  they can also cauterise it at the same time.....

SAFETY -  IS NO ACCIDENT

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
Thanks guys!

IIA

• If you can dream it, you can LASER it
    • View Profile
wow great 'gift' (i guess we can call it that don't we..) Zak, really appreciated!!
I am now using T2 for over 14 months and am still loving it with all my heart! Created beautifull artwork and gifts with it, it sure evolved in the past year!
Keep up the good work mate  :)
"If you can dream it, you can LASER it"
Proud owner of completely DIY drawer slide CNC laser engraver (20x35cm) with homing
For engraving: 1.3W 405nm purple (pinpoint) + 0.5W 660nm red pinpoint (great for filling grayscale)
For cutting: 3W 445nm blue
NEW: Elek Laser A3 from BG with 2.5W laserhead

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
I appreciate your feedback, and I'm happy to report there are some more features coming soon.

ThothLoki

• Tinkerer
    • View Profile
that is very typical of you Zax. Offer some GREAT news then tease us. Your upgrade support may have changed, but YOU sir have not!!! And we ALL thank you for that.

Zax, seriously, your software is awesome and makes me smile every time I open it. Keep up the good work and don't shortchange yourself. You have a following here that wants NEEDS you to succeed with T2
Laser: A5 2000mw with L7 Board / A3 2500mw PWM with Mana SE -- All using T2Laser
3D Printer: Monoprice Maker Select v2.1
Image Resizer Applications (All OS): http://benboxlaser.us/index.php/topic,1434.msg17297.html#msg17297

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
Thank you ThothLoki.

T2Laser is a hobby and a program I use myself, registration payments help me pay for the Microsoft Visual Studio development license and Azure server. If I have any "profit" I put it back into purchasing other machines like the EleksDraw or different boards so I can expand the software.

I don't feel shortchanged, because I have awesome users such as yourself.

ThothLoki

• Tinkerer
    • View Profile
I don't feel shortchanged, because I have awesome users such as yourself.

Awww Shucks, now I am blushing.
Laser: A5 2000mw with L7 Board / A3 2500mw PWM with Mana SE -- All using T2Laser
Image Resizer Applications (All OS): http://benboxlaser.us/index.php/topic,1434.msg17297.html#msg17297

kibodwin

• View Profile
Quote from: ThothLoki
Awww Shucks, now I am blushing.
because you got too close to the laser??
=)
Laser: 2500mw A5 eleksmaker L5, K40 with Cohesion3D mini board, air assist, laser pointer etc..
Software: T2Laser, laserweb4, Repitier, Cura
Prusa i3 Clone GT2560
Anycubic Kossel Delta ramps

ThothLoki

• Tinkerer
    • View Profile
because you got too close to the laser??
=)

I have been working on portion control for eating. I now make French fries with my laser. It may take a while....

kibodwin

• View Profile
it will be so slow you will have time to build up an appetite!
Laser: 2500mw A5 eleksmaker L5, K40 with Cohesion3D mini board, air assist, laser pointer etc..
Software: T2Laser, laserweb4, Repitier, Cura
Prusa i3 Clone GT2560
Anycubic Kossel Delta ramps