Author Topic: T2 help  (Read 14479 times)

Just4FUn

• View Profile
Re: T2 help
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2017, 06:44:42 AM »
Right but as time my post I didn't even know of such, once I get back I'll give it a try for sure..... more control and options is always a plus in my book :) amount of time on those acrylic sheets can go from $0 to $80 in the trash! https://www.hansensupply.com/engraving-machines-supplies/engraving-plastic/rowmark-plastic-rotary-laser-engraving-material getting away from the 12x12 sheets to the full sheets not only saves time but money, thats money that can be spent on equipment and software. With Eleks Cam v3 i have setup full grids and text needed but needs to be ran 2 times(1 for grid an another for text) which text part i can only place 1 row at a time. Once i can get T2 to not only engrave the the but do layer grid... we have a 1 & done process. Itll be few more days before i can get back to the machine but really curious as how well it can be done - only hope as it took 4 hours to produce 147 tages last weekend(mostly setup)  ;( i know many that are doing it but on very high end machines and my Roland is getting old an very much out dated not to mention the size factor has become an issue for last few years with the need to produce 100-500 at any given time

ThothLoki

• Tinkerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2017, 07:38:12 AM »
@Just4Fun

Just remember, if you are using T2 and can't find something, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the program. Zax has been listening to his customers so much and made so many changes over the past year (I have had a licensed copy for about a year now). This summer, I was using T2L almost every day and I STILL have not scratched the surface of what he has included. There is so much in the program that I think even Zax lost count  ;)

I'm just saying, before you rail on the software for not doing what you want (and I am not starting an argument or reprimanding here), just ask and one of us will be able to help. BTW, it took my 2 months to figure out where the trace function was (me and my dumb brain)
Laser: 2x EleksMaker A3s
3D Printer: Monoprice Maker Select v2 / Sovol SV01
Image Resizer Applications (All OS): http://benboxlaser.us/index.php/topic,1434.msg17297.html#msg17297

Just4FUn

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2017, 08:38:21 AM »
Amen! That's why I'm here... moving from cnc  to laser has been a HUGE step. As I get time I will be drawing deeper into T2 as I said just from what little I've seen an done it's ability is by far at it's Greatest