Author Topic: Speaking of re-sizing windows (RESOLVED)  (Read 56 times)

MarcusJ

• View Profile
Speaking of re-sizing windows (RESOLVED)
« on: February 13, 2018, 05:24:06 AM »
... would it be possible to allow re-sizing of the workspace window?  As you can see, the Toolpath Operations window is pushed off the right side of the screen, and resizing the Tools pane doesn't move the right edge of the workspace.  It's not really impeding my ability to use the software, but some of the items in the text/image pane are half off my screen.

I loaded this particular piece, as this is typical of the work I'm going to be using BCL for.  It's working well so far, but I have a large number of objects that are either identical, or very slightly different (hole placement, overall size etc). I'd prefer not to have to chop up the original drawing into many smaller ones.  Having a scroll bar on the toolpath pane would be a huge help, since I'm not necessarily cutting all the pieces at the same time. 
Or is there already one there, and I just can't see it?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:59:10 PM by Administrator »

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Speaking of re-sizing windows...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:00:03 AM »
The design is that you can change the left hand pane width (the laser tools) and the right hand pane width (the toolpath listbox) and thus end up sizing your center work area as a result. While that might seem to be an odd way to size the 'work area', it was done for a reason.
Admin -- Ralph -- support @ BenCutLaser dot us
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxuk7fe1y4nkgm4/SetupBenCutLaser3.1f.zip?dl=0
BCL Paid license: $49.95
via Paypal to bclpp@primemail.com

MarcusJ

• View Profile
Re: Speaking of re-sizing windows (OPEN)
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 12:54:23 PM »
Ah!  (see other thread).  Thanks for making that clear!  I was looking for the grab handle like some of the other windows.

And now I can see the scroll bar!  Yay!  Thanks again!