Author Topic: Laser etching addict  (Read 1011 times)

ggallant571

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Laser etching addict
« on: March 01, 2019, 08:11:32 AM »
I am a laser etching addict. It has got so bad that I finally sought out profession help. Met with psychologist who chatted about my condition, general health, etc for about 30 minutes. His analysis was I needed a stress free activity and we proceeded to discussed my interests and skills and resources. Got nowhere fast and near the end of the hour he asked if I had any samples of my work. Being an addict, I immediately produced a half dozen. Paid my $275 and left the office with an order for 12 slate coasters.
SARCASM - Just one more service we offer here.

Rebelturtle

• View Profile
Re: Laser etching addict
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 06:04:13 AM »
Question, did the proceeds from the coasters cover the cost of the tharopy session?   That could be a win win. You get tharopy with Dr.and tharopy with your hobby at a zero cost.
Silence is Golden,
Duck tape is silver!

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 08:16:21 AM »
"Hello George, welcome".
Admin -- Ralph -- support @ BenCutLaser dot us
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qv1qee2vb65785t/SetupBenCutLaser3.2a.zip?dl=0
BCL Paid license: $49.95
via Paypal to bclpp@primemail.com

ggallant571

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 08:22:29 AM »
I made almost $200US last year selling laser etchings. Probably spent $2000 on parts & supplies.
SARCASM - Just one more service we offer here.

c.lfrost

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 09:35:09 AM »
LOL this is to funny. I have to say I have had great success in breaking into the industry until i broke my little engraver. Figuring it was my chance to upgrade im now a month behind on orders ( thankfully most need to be completed by mid april). I think since i started in January ive made about $500 and spent about $350. But i have a large job for a local school that will pay close to $1000 when completed. I also am working on branching in to weddings working with local vendors. Both wood and mirror center pieces are a huge market around me. The wedding vendors charge almost $40 to their clients, so if I can get supplies and etch for around that I can make a small amount there. Lots of different options I think.