Author Topic: T2 Tutorials, learning guides, videos etc.  (Read 673 times)

spiritburner

• View Profile
T2 Tutorials, learning guides, videos etc.
« on: October 20, 2019, 09:39:35 AM »
I am actually a registered Lightburn user and have been for the last 18 months.

Its a great piece of software and I enjoy using it, I am by no means a techie and I bought my laser with relatively little experience into CNC.

A friend of mine recently showed me some of the options that T2 Laser can do and I would like to learn T2 properly as it is part of the whole experience and well you never know what happens with software nowadays.

Are there any decent tutorials out there that anyone knows of, has anyone written a really good guide on the software please?

I have seen a few things I would like to play with after also seeing a video last week that someone posted about working with wooden spoons and small pieces of wood which interests me as my wife is a Early Years Teacher and SEN Co-Ordinator and she is always on at me to do things for her class kids.

If you know of anything please feel free to post, thank you very much Neil Scott

I'm aware the developer of T2 is part of this forum, I am based in Spain near Barcelona but I am English.
T2 and Lightburn, Endurance 10 watt, 8.5 watt, and Sainsmart CNC 3018 MX3 with Mach 3 and 5.5 watt.
Creality Ender Pro 3  Mobility reduced knackered old git! Always willing to try new ideas and welcome to suggestions.

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
Re: T2 Tutorials, learning guides, videos etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 10:18:29 AM »
There's a link to my Starter Series of videos in the Help menu, where you will also find the manual. On my website https://t2laser.org/support you will find some quick guides and I'm always available on the forums or via email to answer questions.