Author Topic: Filled and vectored Text  (Read 1212 times)

Airborndaddy

• View Profile
    • CavStoreTX Etsy Store
Filled and vectored Text
« on: August 12, 2016, 09:36:33 PM »
So I figured out how to do Vector text but I cannot figure out how to do solid text for Engraving dark lines as well I was wondering is there a way to not only do the solid text but also to factor around it in one pass. On a different note is there a way to set up the size of the engraving as a background so that I can place my pictures text and everything all on one canvas. I found inside of sketch mode I can set the piece size but  I can't seem to get the ability to add a picture to that canvas.

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
Re: Filled and vectored Text
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 04:14:25 AM »
Filled sketch is easy, select "Sketch (Filled)" in the settings menu.

Sketch Plus, which allows overlay is coming soon. It's allows you to combine filled text with an image, or add vector to an image for contour cutting or adding crisp outlines.

Airborndaddy

• View Profile
    • CavStoreTX Etsy Store
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 11:57:30 AM »
I've tried the sketch filled option and it did nothing, is this because I haven't purchased yet?

Airborndaddy

• View Profile
    • CavStoreTX Etsy Store
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 12:01:34 PM »
On a different note is there a way to set up the size of the engraving as a background so that I can place my pictures text and everything all on one canvas. I found inside of sketch mode I can set the piece size but  I can't seem to get the ability to add a picture to that canvas.

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 06:00:58 PM »
No, that is currently beyond the current scope of T2Laser. I would recommend using a photo editor to combine multiple images and save as once you import.