@NicoNijenhof, nice tip!
@Beikeland, yeah you definitely have enough paint to last you for a while
One idea I had that might help you out is to use a piece of transparency film with thick paint and some rollers. It would probably leave a glossy finish but it might work nice.
So the steps would be...
1. Apply thick paint to PCB.
2. place a piece of clear transparency film over the pcb and smooth out the paint.
3. place some spacers along side the board for the rubber roller to ride on. use some shims to adjust the height and then run the roller back and fourth.
4. With the transparency film left on, run the board through the laser to cure.
5. Once cured, peel the film off of the PCB and clean up the un-cured areas of the board.
If you need it thicker, just add more shims.