Author Topic: My setup  (Read 2186 times)

n1te

• View Profile
My setup
« on: June 09, 2016, 09:31:54 AM »
Hello lasermaniacs : >
I just finished to setup my "engraving workspace", a camera inside the box to check what's going on and some ventilation.

I still need to install a honeycomb bed and an air pump to blow away debris and extinguish flames.

I'm curious to see your setup and ideas! ty

n1te

n1te

• View Profile
Re: My setup
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 09:38:14 AM »
Camera view not very good and low quality but at least i know if something burn inside and i don't need to wear the googles.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 09:40:03 AM by n1te »

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 09:59:03 AM »
Very cool, I like the camera better than a viewing window as you really can lose the 8) safely.

n1te

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 10:14:23 AM »
Very cool, I like the camera better than a viewing window as you really can lose the 8) safely.

Thanks Zax, the camera is good indeed, it just need a better positiion.
The door is sealed with these rubber strips for windows (anti-wiind) so no lights or smoke can come out.

n1te

Nigelnowhere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 12:04:54 PM »
Very cool, I was considering using a USB endoscope camera as it's very small and has a good macro for very little money. What camera did you use?
2500mw Eleks Maker A3 and A5 running GRBL 0.9 and using T2 laser. I have two lasers and I am not afraid to make them work for me.

n1te

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 12:52:47 PM »
Very cool, I was considering using a USB endoscope camera as it's very small and has a good macro for very little money. What camera did you use?

Hello mate!, A simple Microsoft camera but it is enough for me.
I just cut a small balsa plane to test the box and everything is perfect. Love this stuff!

n1te