Author Topic: New T2 Facebook Semi Official group  (Read 2976 times)

spiritburner

• View Profile
New T2 Facebook Semi Official group
« on: October 21, 2019, 01:17:55 AM »

After some members requests on the official T2 Facebook group and with kind permission from T2 I have now created a new facebook group where everyone can post, share files, show off work and chat in general and offer support to other members.

It is a closed group and you can join it here https://www.facebook.com/groups/t2laser/members/

Please not that T2 will not monitor this site officially and no requests for support from T2 should be made on this site, for official support please come here or the Eleksmaker forum.

Our group is like a meeting place to chat and help promote T2 and basically swap files and let us all see each others works etc.

Please feel free to join and post away.
T2 and Lightburn, Endurance 10 watt, 8.5 watt, and Sainsmart CNC 3018 MX3 with Mach 3 and 5.5 watt.
Creality Ender Pro 3  Mobility reduced knackered old git! Always willing to try new ideas and welcome to suggestions.

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
Re: New T2 Facebook Semi Official group
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 04:25:40 AM »
I joined  ;)

Thank you for setting this up, I will drop by occasionally but feel free to hit me up directly by email with any questions. I can have my wife post for me if I am unable to access.

ggallant571

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 05:39:36 AM »
Are you facebook challenged????
SARCASM - Just one more service we offer here.

Zax

• T2Laser
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • T2Laser
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 07:50:42 AM »
Are you facebook challenged????

Yes, most certainly. Facebook and other social media sites are blocked unless I use a VPN which doesn't always connect. Not a problem when I am in the USA (as I am at the moment) or UK but not all countries are as "open".

ggallant571

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 08:56:36 AM »
I joined about a month a ago because I purchased a Two Trees Sapphire 3D printer and the only support is via facebook. The printer has more woes than the worst laser etcher but it has a nice core-xy motion. I have ordered replacement filament processing parts. If they don't help it will become a laser cutter with z-axis and facebook will disappear.
SARCASM - Just one more service we offer here.

spiritburner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 02:57:43 AM »

I just created the site to allow people to show off there work as some people like to do this, personally I try to avoid Facebook and I dont think its a good place to support software but what it is good at is connecting people and allowing them to exchange ideas freely and to share files and designs and to show pictures videos etc.

this is why Zax allowed us to use the logos for which were grateful and to have his blessing, Its not designed in any way to be a support place, i have made that very clear to members.

Just letting people meet basically and if it means we sell a few more copies of software to new users than that is a great add for T2 and means we have better quality software for our hobby .

Also I would lie to build up a library of files and ideas on training, whats new, how to focus, etch on glass, slate etc, just an exchange on information easily and in the public domain for everyone to use who is a member.

T2 and Lightburn, Endurance 10 watt, 8.5 watt, and Sainsmart CNC 3018 MX3 with Mach 3 and 5.5 watt.
Creality Ender Pro 3  Mobility reduced knackered old git! Always willing to try new ideas and welcome to suggestions.

just_doug

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 01:00:46 PM »
Same here.  I check FB about once or twice a year.  But a group to share projects, ideas, brag a little,...that's different. ;D ;D
Doug LaFleur
Somewhere in the farmland, west of Port Huron, MI
3 Watt Ali-Bang something or other
10 Watt Endurance
Self modified 4 x 8 foot table

carolynsdad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 03:47:42 PM »
After some members requests on the official T2 Facebook group and with kind permission from T2 I have now created a new facebook group where everyone can post, share files, show off work and chat in general and offer support to other members.

A good place to announce it on Facebook might be the DIY Mini Laser Engravers Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/diylaserengravers/

Mike
2.5W BangGood laser kit in use by my daughter for craft work.
3.5W BangGood with TTL board in use by me as a developemt tool only.
T2Laser and Benbox software.