Author Topic: Eleksmaker Forum - Is it taken offline  (Read 719 times)

Loizos

• View Profile
Eleksmaker Forum - Is it taken offline
« on: February 23, 2022, 07:12:01 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone know if the EleksMaker Forum is been taken down permanently?
I have been trying to get in but fails or are they barring certain countries from accessing the forum.
Is related to Chinese political reasons against certain countries.

Don't walk into the bright light. Once you walk into the light there is no return. You will be blinded. Always wear your laser safety glasses when working with lasers. You may end up using a white cane for the rest of your life. So please take care!

ThothLoki

• Tinkerer
    • View Profile
Re: Eleksmaker Forum - Is it taken offline
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 07:27:50 PM »
Eleksmaker is basically dead for lasers. Covid hit them hard and they switched to Nixie tube stuff within their own country. Donít think they will be back to doing lasers again in the USA
Laser: 2x EleksMaker A3s
3D Printer: Monoprice Maker Select v2 / Sovol SV01
Image Resizer Applications (All OS): http://benboxlaser.us/index.php/topic,1434.msg17297.html#msg17297

ggallant571

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 06:34:49 AM »
Nice to hear that you are not "dead"!! I have 3 .of their modules and was hoping they would get into the sharper focused game.
SARCASM - Just one more service we offer here.

ThothLoki

• Tinkerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 06:11:26 PM »
Nice to hear that you are not "dead"!! I have 3 .of their modules and was hoping they would get into the sharper focused game.

Yeah. Sorry. Been busy for a while. I moved and havenít had much time for lasers. Covid did not help the situation. While everyone else was losing jobs, mine was picking up. Way too busy.
Laser: 2x EleksMaker A3s
3D Printer: Monoprice Maker Select v2 / Sovol SV01
Image Resizer Applications (All OS): http://benboxlaser.us/index.php/topic,1434.msg17297.html#msg17297